POS Restaurant Management
we provide the best solutions for Restaurants. If you own a Restaurant in a Mall, Plaza or Market, we have one of the best solutions for you. Whether you are selling Italian, Indian, Chinese or Any kind of Cuisine or even if you run a Franchise Outler our ztabletpos is the perfect solution for your shop. Even if you have an existing hardware, or you intent to upgrade the a Tablet Based Point of Sale device, we will provide you the entire solution from hardware to software to integration and training.
You will have full control over your business and will be able to increase the sales with a lot of built in modules. You will be able to grow your business to a new heights.
Features of POS Restraunt Management
- Multi Rate, Price List, & Discount.
- Cash / Credit / Split Invoice & Challan.
- Sales Return & Replacement on Sale Bill.
- Party Wise Rate, Discount and Scheme.
- Salesman / Route / Area Wise Bills & Reports.
- Indication for Loss, Min, Max, New / Old Rate & Expiry.
- Negative Stock Billing Facility.
- Self-Designed Price List (Set Formula in Price List).
- Sales Return on Same / Separate Bill & Its Adjustment.
- Back Date Stock Position at the Time of Billing.
- Switch Over from Bill to Bill Anywhere.
- Godown Wise Billing & Stock Position.
- Bill Import / Export & Message on Bill.
- Auto Calculation of Levies & no Chance of Manual Mistake.
- Display last four Deals at the Time of Billing.
- View O/s Stock, Ledger. Last Deal of Sale & Purchase Returns, Receipt Payment Bill Modification at the Time of Billing.
- Counter Sale Entry Provision.
- Party History Dashboard on Party Selection.
- Provision to Load Item from Other Bill.
- Table wise order management.
- KOT- Kitchen order transfer.
- Brand, Group & Category Wise Inventory.
- Stock Valuation on Multiple Methods.
- Item Wise Gross Profit.
- Primary and Alternative Unit for Each Item.
- Party-wise Price Structure for Items / Groups.
- Multiple Prices Lists of Items.
- Sales & Purchase Order Processing.
- Batch / MRP / Size / Shade / Reference / Serial No. Wise Inventory.
- Material consumption and wastage reports with utilized ingredient's batch prices.
- Calculate your current inventory value based on standard costing methods such as weighted average or average purchase cost.
- Easily track purchases bought from different vendors at different purchase costs, and buy from the right supplier at right cost. This leads to efficient purchase management.
- Accurately measure pilferage through day-end auditing process.
- Efficiently manage your Assembly (Coffee, Pizza) and Kit (Ice Cream, Cake) functions.
- Ease out your stock taking activity by scheduling your daily, weekly, or, monthly, procurement plans with our physical stock audit methods.
- Stock outflow method supported FIFO and LIFO.
- Inventory alerts are important to ensure you always have sufficient inventory in stock.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs and fulfillment measures and trends.
- Manage margins with a clear view into inventory costs, turn rates and inventory profitability.
- Effectively and efficiently meet customer demand, helping drive and maintain superior customer service levels.
- Significantly improve your relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self-service and real-time visibility.
- Eliminate manual inventory management processes and improve vendor satisfaction with a seamless procure-to-pay process.
- Slash inventory costs by tightening control of stock levels while increasing operational efficiencies.
- Increase product margins by effectively managing pricing based on different types of customers, channels and currencies.
- Gain control over inventory replenishment and ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum.
- Track costs and eliminate errors by creating a complete business process flow through purchasing, receiving and account payables.
- Monitor and report stock levels, costs and averages.
- View inventory levels by location, category or overall.
- Product history shows when items were received or sold.
- Inventory module is fully connected with point of sale module & quantities will be increased/decreased depending upon the type of operations.
- Also application allows us to manage Reordering Rules & Alerts can be generated so that required quantities can be purchased & Inventory is not running out of stock.
- Get real time control of inventory and accurate forecasts to manage procurements.
- Ability of the products can be managed in real time.